The Invacare Roze Stand Aid is well designed and powerful, that can provide a convenient and easy to use alternative to the more traditional passive hoist when a user retains a degree of weight bearing ability, allowing the user to actively participate in the transfer. This Invacare Stand Aid is very versatile that supports the transfer of users who can only bear a minimal amount of their own weight. Ideal for user transfers from a seated to seated position, or a seated to standing position, the small footprint of the Roze Stand Aid and its wide leg opening allows for comfortable transfers, making it ideal for use in both the private home or the residential care environment.
This battery powered sit to stand hoist has a lightweight, but very strong, aluminium frame, giving it a high maximum user weight of 200 kgs (31.5 st), and features a control box that contains the very latest in control box technology, an intelligent servicing diagnostic system that monitors the condition of the stand aid, the battery and the actuator, throughout their lifetime, protecting users by ensuring the stand aid is always fit for use. The Roze Stand Aid also features a large height adjustable padded leg support for improved user comfort and a removable footplate which allows the stand aid to be used for walking therapies in rehabilitation work.
- Suitable for transfers involving heavier users
- Ideal for disabled and elderly users
- Easy use is ideal for use in the private home
- Large lifting capacity ideal for care environment
- Lightweight aluminium frame for ease of use
- The very latest control box technology
- Intelligent diagnostic system monitors stand aid
- Large height adjustable padded leg support
- Removable footplate for use in rehabilitation
- Maximum stand aid height: 1610mm (63.5")
- Minimum stand aid height: 940mm (37")
- Maximum stand aid length: 1110mm (43.75")
- Total stand aid weight: 53 kgs (116 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.5 st)