Oxford® MultiFit SL Reflex
The Oxford® MultiFit SL Reflex sling incorporates 'reflex' shoulder straps that provide automatic adjustment for clients who have a lack of seat control or are prone to extensor spasm. It has over-sized, deluxe 'paddle' style leg supports for added comfort and support, particularly for clients with larger thighs. Integrated low-friction rip-stop nylon to the leg and spine sections ensures easy application and helps reduce the risks associated with tissue viability.
- Integrated head support for added support
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs