This standing aid is compact and easily manoeuvrable, the mobile lifter that provides safe and comfortable assisted transfers for patients with limited mobility or rehabilitation needs. Its design allows patients to be transferred or assisted from either a bed or chair.
The robust design, with a maximum weight limit of 158 kg (25 stone), allows for additional support whilst transferring to and from a sitting position, preventing unnecessary strain on both patient and carer.
- Can be used for 2 types of transfer: standing and seating
- Simple lever adjustment - helps to manoeuvre hoist in small spaces
- Base legs can be adjusted for added stability
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes
- Fast, simple stand aid sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement
- Multifunction slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer.
- Battery and independent charger as standard
- Base Length: 90cm
- Base Width: Open: 94cm (inside legs)
- Base Width: Closed: 66cm (inside legs)
- Overall Height: Max @ sling hookup:167cm
- Min @ sling hookup:102cm
- Base height: 11cm
- Stand Aid Weight: 49kg (114 lbs)
- Max User Weight: 158kg (25 st)