Our SafeWear overshoes are perfect for low-risk applications and are particularly popular in areas like food production. Heat-sealed elasticated edges make them quick and easy to fit and remove, while CEP deeply embossed soles provide extra grip for keeping your staff safe and your production line accident free.
These overshoes provide a high level of hygiene protection and the absence of elastic ties on bundles helps them to meet stringent food safety regulations. Wearing our overshoes also helps protect your footwear from potentially damaging stains and marks, and also reduces the risk of you carrying dirt and germs out of your workplace and into the home.
- Complies with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- Protect your footwear from drips, spills and general dirt
- Protect the flooring from dirt carried by your footwear
- One size fits all means easy to use
- Perfect for short-term and low-risk applications
- Embossed sole helps to improve grip and reduce the risk of accidents
- CE category: Cat 1 Minimal Risks
- Available in one size 41cm (16”)
- Available as handmade or machine made