When sleep patterns and daily routines become disturbed because of a Dementia, and the times of the day become difficult to distinguish, it's suddenly quite easy to become confused as to whether it is 5am or 5pm. Look out of the window and they look just the same - so a little assistance can go a long way.
The Find analogue Day/Night clock has a very clear, traditional, high-contrast analogue face that is easy to read, but critically it has the addition of a graphic display which clearly illustrates whether it is day time or night time.
The graphic is very clear and easy to understand, and we have specifically avoided the use of any text in the display which can cause confusion when it is only partially visible.
The Day/night clock is suitable for use in any situation.
- Supports orientation to the correct the time of the day
- Clear, visual display - we do not recommend using clocks with words in the day/night phase as they are usually partially obscured and can be confusing
- Supports the personal management of a correct, daily routine
- Helps avoid potentially distressing confusion between day and night time.
- Large clear face measures 250mm diameter, 310mm including frame
- Battery operated
- Boxed dimensions: 320x320x60mm
310mm diameter overall x 60mm deep