The Medley Ergo Select offers an attractive, homely design. Also available as a retro-fit to the Medley Ergo and Medley Ergo Low, this aesthetic bed end cover fits with precision onto the bed actuators and can be removed at any time. The leg supports are equipped with a Rastofix to enable individual positioning for the legs. Medley Ergo Select can easily be dismantled and stored, using a transport adapter for moving and storage.
Height is no longer an issue
The flexible design of the Medley Ergo allows the bed to be mounted at a low height or a higher position, creating a range of working heights for the carer and transfer heights for the patient. This is facilitated by the unique feature of the bed end, which enables the mattress support to be mounted at both upper and lower positions.
Double height positions on bed ends
Adjustable height range of 33 - 73 cm or 40 - 80 cm are available for the Medley Ergo.
- Width outside: 102 cm
- Width inside: 90 cm
- Length outside: 224 cm
- Length inside: 208 cm
- Height adjustable: 33 - 73 cm or 40 - 80 cm
- Mattress support dimensions 4 sectioned: 80 - 23 - 30 - 67 cm
- 0 - 70°Backrest angle
- Thigh angle: 0 - 24º
- Leg rest lift: 0 - 11º
- 11° Tilt option - tilt function is only practised for users under medical supervision
- Weight of bed: 69 kg
- Heaviest part of the bed: 17 kg
- Safe Working Load: 180 kg (28.5 stone)
- Max User Weight: 145 kg (23 stone)