Data Protection in the UK is changing in May 2018 and the new law gives individuals (you and me) more rights over how information about them is stored and used by organisations. In particular, organisations have to tell individuals what they are doing with the information they are storing and using. At Training2Care UK Ltd we take matters relating to you personal data very seriously. We are committed to maintaining trust and confidence of our customers. In particular we want you to know what information we might hold about you, how we might use it and your rights in relation to this.
Training2Care UK Ltd is the controller and responsible for your personal data. We have appointed a data protection officer, Glenn Knight who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice.
As a customer of either training services or purchase of products from our website will require personal information from you. Detailed below is how and when we might use it:
- Google analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not request Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. The I.T company we use to maintain our website, 2D Media also log this information.
- Mailing lists. We regularly email out newsletters and information via a mailing list to our customers. We do this to keep customers up to date with the lastest developments within our organisation. We do not trade or sell mailing lists with any other organisations or businesses. If you wish to receive this information you will need to actively opt in to being on our system. Existing customers (prior to GDPR) will continue to receive this information and can easily opt out by following the link at the bottom of the email. The system we use for our mailing list is called Capsule and NSLTR.
- Certification. Our certificates are processed on a system we use for internal purposes only. The information does not get passed to other organisations and only people within our company who need to have access to the system (such as our admin team who produce the certificates) are allowed to view it. The only exception to this is with our regulated first aid and food hygiene courses. These are externally regulated by an awarding body called TQUK and our accredited centre which is pro trainings. They need to have copied of the course paperwork to verify that you have attended and passed the course and to issue your certificates. They will not use your information for marketing purposes.
- Purchasing products from our website When you purchase one of our fantastic products from our website there is information we collect regarding payments and postage. Your security is really important to us so we have made our website SSL enabled so that your payments are processed safely and lawfully. We use Sage pay or PayPal to process this information. If you give us permission to, we will add you to our mailing list so that you can receive further information about new products that we add to our current range. In order to deliver your products to you we Royal Mail and DPD. We need to share your name and address with them so that you can receive your order. If you are not happy with this then you can contact us and we can cancel your order.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site we do not have any control over that website. This means that we cannot be responsible for privacy of any information that you provide while visiting other sites.
- If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provde that information data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contact we have with you. In this case we may have to cancel the product or service but we will notify you if this is the case.
- Our list of Suppliers (website products):
Delivery Address 
2Dmedia Limited, The Barn, Rickstones Road, Rivenhall, Essex, CM8 3HQ
MailOrderWorks, The Barn, Rickstones Road, Rivenhall, Essex, CM8 3HQ
ACTIVE MINDS (FAO: SAM THOMSON, 117 , CHARTER HOUSE STREET, LONDON, EC1M 6AA
RAVENCOURT LTD, (FAO: KRISTIAN), DRIFT ROAD, STAMFORD, PE9 1UT
Training2Care UK LTD
TRANING2CARE UK LTD, FIELD HOUSE, EARLS COLNE BUSINESS PARK, COLCHESTER, ESSEX, CO2 6NS
FIRST FLOOR, DIGBY HOUSE, RIVERSIDE OFFICE CENTRE, CAUSTON ROAD, NORTH STATION ROAD, COLCHESTER, ESSEX CO1 1RJ
ORNAMIN LTD, 4200 WATERSIDE CENTRE, SOLIHULL PARKWAY, BIRMINGHAM BUSINESS PARK, BIRMINGHAM, B37 7YN
INVACARE LIMITED, PENCOED TECHNOLOGY PARK, BRIDGEND, CF35 5AQ
Puree food Molds
Call to Mind
LAUTA TEMPLETON (CALL TO MIND), 11 THE FAIRWAY, NEW BARNET, HERTS, EN5 1HH
Robinson Health Care
ROBINSON HEALTH CARE LTD, LAWN ROAD, CARLTON IN LINDRICK, WORKSOP, S81 9LB
Joerns Healthcare Limited
JOERNS HEALTHCARE LIMITED, DRAKES BROUGHTON BUSINESS PARK, WORCESTER ROAD, DRAKES BROUGHTON, WORCESTERSHIRE, WR10 2AG
Anthony Cockcroft (Find), Burley Hill Trading Estate, Burley Road, Leeds, LS4 2PU
Dayex, 13 Edison Road , Churchfields Industrial Estate , Salisbury, SP2 7NU
Regal Polythene Ltd (T/A Regal Disposables)
Jamie Power (Regal Polythene Ltd (T/A Regal Disposables)),
Unit 2, Easter Park, Shell Green, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 0GW
Unigloves, Lakeside Park, Neptune Close, , Medway City Estate, , Rochester,, Kent,, ME2 4LT
Gloves4u Ltd,, Head Office Mill House,, Troy Lane,, Horsforth,, Leeds,, LS18 5TN,, UNITEDKINGDOM
- Attendance of training records. We need to keep records of delegates who have attended our training courses so that we can issue certificates and invoice correctly. Our trainers are equipped with iPads that contain an app called Forms to Mobile. Forms to Mobile transmits data only and does not store it anywhere on the device. The app sends information directly into our server which is internally owned and maintained. Only people within our organisation who have permission to do so cann access such as our accounts manager and admin team. Training2Care does use a factoring company. Therefore attendance lists are sent to Bibbys Financial Services so that they are able to verify that training has taken place and release funds to Training2Care. Using this system helps us be flexible with our customers about how they pay for products and services.
- HMRC and Tax
We are sometimes (but not very often) required to share our financial information with HMRC and our accountants. They don’t ask us for personally identifiable information.
- Social Media
If you’re lucky enough to attend one of our training courses our trainer might ask you if you’re happy for us to take a picture and share it on our social media pages. We will always ask for your permission first and you can always decide not to be in any photos if you are uncomfortable with it.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Your rights and your personal data unless subject to an exemption you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which Training2Care holds about you;
- · The right to request that Training2Care corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- · The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- · The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- · The right to request that Training2Care provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability)
- · The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- · The right to object to the processing of personal data
- · The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
How you can exercise your rights
We take data protection very seriously. If you need to contact us regarding any of your rights please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact the Information Commissioners Office: