NHS DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL 01376 388303 TO DISCUSS
DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS
- Provides FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 protection against dusts and mists
- Robust, cup-shaped respirators
- Features a soft, cushioned lining for long-lasting comfort
- Unique, M-shaped nose clip for extra customisation of fit
- Lightweight, twin-strap design, nose foam, and soft waffle edge helps fit comfortably to a wide range of face sizes
- 3M Advanced Electret (filter) Media helps wearers breathe easily
- Available with 3M Cool Flow Valve which reduces heat build-up, even in hot and humid conditions
- Braided headbands are coloured for easy identification: yellow for FFP1; blue for FFP2; and red for FFP3
3M Disposable Respirator 8300 Series are robust, yet lightweight, cup-shaped respirators with a comfortable M-shaped nose clip and soft waffle edge. They provide FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 breathing protection, while the soft, cushioned inner lining helps you work for long periods without discomfort.
Get protection against hazardous dusts and mists, with 3M Dipsosable Respirator 8300 Series. Our robust, cup-shaped respirators provide FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 protection and feature a soft, cushioned lining for lasting comfort throughout your work shift. They have a lightweight, twin-strap design, and the M-shaped nose clip, soft waffle edge (the area in contact with the face) and nose foam helps fit a broad range of faces. The 3M Advanced Electret (filter) Media (AEM) aids users in breathing easily, and some of the range is available with 3M Cool Flow Valve, reducing heat build-up for users working in hot and humid conditions. The braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: yellow for FFP1 and red for FFP3 (NPF 50). Theyre designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.