Learning Aims and Outcomes
Course Title: Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
Course length – 3 hours
Maximum number to attend - 15
This course is aimed at all staff in health and social care.
At the end of the training session, there is a short written assessment to evidence the learning of the attendees
Introduction What is Abuse?
· Define abuse
· Explain the term safeguarding adults (10.1a)
· Explain why an individual may be more vulnerable to harm or abuse. (10.1e)
· Explain their own role and responsibilities in safeguarding individuals. (10.1b)
· Describe what constitutes restrictive practices. (10.1f)
· Explain the importance of sharing information with the relevant agencies. (10.4b)
· List the multi-agencies involved with preventing and dealing with abuse and explain their role.
· List relevant legislation, local and national policies and procedures which relate to safeguarding adults. (10.4a)
· Identify groups of people who are more vulnerable than others.
· Suggest practice that can prevent incidents of abuse.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Do you bring equipment?
We bring all required equipment with us
How long do certificates last
Please See the Individual courses, on how long certificates last
Do your trainers come to us?
Our Trainers can provide training at your venue. Or you can come to our fully equipped training rooms.