Learning Aims and Outcomes
Course Title: Risk Assessment
Course length – 3 hours
Maximum number to attend - 15
This course is aimed at all staff in health and social care.
At the end of the training session, there is a short written assessment to evidence the learning of the attendees
Introduction Risk Assessments
o What are Risk Assessments?
o Why do we need Risk Assessments?
o What is Risk Management?
o Duty of Care
· Discuss relevant legislation with regard to Risk Assessments
Risk Assessment Process
· Look at the process involved in Risk Assessments
· Identify the differences between hazard and risk
· Discuss roles and responsibilities including accountability
· Understand vulnerability and risk
· Person centred approaches
· Discuss risks, risk events and outcomes
· Understand associated risks
· Discuss managing risk positively
· Discuss relevant legislation
· Gathering information when undertaking a risk assessment
Specific Risk Assessments
· Identify risk associated with:
o Moving and Assisting
o Infection Control
o Information Sharing
o Use of Equipment
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Do you bring equipment?
We bring all required equipment with us
How long do certificates last
Please See the Individual courses, on how long certificates last
Do your trainers come to us?
Our Trainers can provide training at your venue. Or you can come to our fully equipped training rooms.