Learning Aims and Outcomes
Course Title: Person Centred Care
Course length – 3 hours
Maximum number to attend - 15
This course is aimed at all staff in health and social care.
At the end of the training session, there is a short written assessment to evidence the learning of the attendees
Introduction Person Centred Values
· Describe how to put person centres values into practice in their day to day work. (5.1a)
· Describe why it is important to work in a way that promotes person centred values when providing support to individuals. (5.1b)
· List ways to promote dignity in their day to day work. (5.1c)
Working in a Person-Centred Way
· Describe the importance of finding out the history, preferences, wishes and needs of the individual. (5.2a)
· Explain why the changing needs of an individual must be reflected in their care and/or support plan. (5.2b)
· Explain the importance of supporting individuals to plan their future wellbeing and fulfilment, including end of life care. (5.2c)
Demonstrate awareness of the individuals immediate environment and make changes to address factors which may be causing discomfort or distress.
· Demonstrate ways to report concerns they have to the relevant person. (5.3b)
· Demonstrate ways to raise concerns directly with the person concerned. (5.4a)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Do you bring equipment?
We bring all required equipment with us
How long do certificates last
Please See the Individual courses, on how long certificates last
Do your trainers come to us?
Our Trainers can provide training at your venue. Or you can come to our fully equipped training rooms.