Full day 2x 3Hour Training sessions for up to 15 Delegates per Session
Half Day 3Hour Training session for up to 15 Delegates
Training 2 CARE (UK) Ltd, Learning aims and outcomes.
Course Title: Autism
Autism/Aspergers Syndrome is a trainer led course that is delivered over a half day session (3 hours) using a combination of PowerPoint presentation, manual, and discussions.
To support the course, learners are provided with a question paper. This paper consists of between six and ten questions per unit; learners a required to complete the answers as they work through the units. Once the course has been completed, these questions/answer sheets a given to the learner for future reference (it is suggested that a copy be given to the home manager to be kept on file for inspections etc.).
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the concept of inclusion.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of Autism.
- To develop collaborative partnerships with children, parents, colleagues and other agencies.
- To apply acquired knowledge and understanding of autism to formulate effective support for Service Users.
Understanding Autism in an Inclusive Context
- The course will cover a range of conceptual issues fundamental to an understanding of autism spectrum disorders and inclusion.
Enabling Learning and Participation: Approaches and Strategies
- Participants will gain experience in translating concepts and principles acquired.
Course : Making Sense of Behaviour
- This course explores the links between the Triad of Impairments, sensory issues and behaviour, and offers practical strategies for identifying solutions.
This course will explore policy, practice and provision and examine the development of the autism friendly workplace